View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 11:00 PM   #1
Lil bastard

Piloti DTMs for under $40 !

A great price on Piloti DTMs from the Sportsmans Guide - $29.97 ! Normally $110-$125 this is a great mid-height driving shoe. I have owned a pair of DTMs for the past 10 yrs. and they're great. Reinforced right shoe for Heel & Toeing, great for track, de, ax, or just driving. For under $40, this is certainly the best driving shoe deal I've seen.

Nomex lined, on the hottest of days, they can get a little toasty on asphalt, but anything under 90+ degrees, and they're fine. Most comfortable pair of shoes I own, and I own a LOT of shoes.

With S/H, you're in for just under $40, and only 1 color is available - LeMans Blue / Gray / Black, a pretty nice combo, not as wild as Blu/Yellow.

They also have the low-rise Spyder SV on sale for $39.97 in a less appealing Black / Red / Yellow color combo (IMHO). This shoe is not Nomex lined, but still a nice shoe.

At this price they won't last too long. I just snatched up a replacement pair as I'm 5 yrs. into my 2nd pair now. My size was backordered 2 weeks, but at this price, I'm OK with that (not charged until they restock). A friend also got a pair, and his size was in stock.

Check them at: Piloti DTM
1999 Porsche Boxster
(gone, but not forgotten)
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/a...smiley-003.gif

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly!

Last edited by Lil bastard; 11-11-2008 at 07:18 AM.
Lil bastard is offline   Reply With Quote