View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 12:00 PM   #4
Stunin_Stud

Just do it

I was hesitant at first too but I did it.

Yes it is not as smooth as the stock but its way shorter. I think my gf wouldnt be able to comfortably shift it but maybe its a good thing I dont let her drive my car. so for a man its perfect. the only thing I dont like is when I shift to the top row gears like 1,3,5 it feels like its hitting somthing, so i dont know if that because of the cables or what. all I know is that it is kinda cumbersome to take out the console, especialy if its carbon or painted cuz you dont want to scratch it.

verdict: it will change the feel of your car, make your shift faster, and accelerate faster as a result. I got mine for 200 bucks new. also there are 2 applications. my friend has a different B&M setup and its nicer I think.
Gemballa front bumper/Aerokit I Sideskirts/H&R suspension/997 short shift/Schnell front&rear strut brace/Aluminum pedals and floor board//Traffic pro/Console Delete//LED exterior lighting//Exclusive Options Full Leather/19inch Ruf Wheels/European rear bumper with 550 mesh/Zientec spoiler/IPD Plenum//Cold Air Intake/Hardtop/Speedster Humps
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote