Thread: Micro Scratches
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 06:46 AM   #12
TNcargirl

Hmmm....

I'm so glad I read this today before I went downstairs with my 'little bucket o' stuff". I have a ’01 lapis blue, the paint looks beautiful however there is a little dirt/pollution along the front bumper. I had been using autopia.com as my reference center and ended up ordering some products (3M perfect-it II rubbing compound, 3M hand glaze, Pinnacle carnauba wax, foam applicator pads as well as some of their microfiber pads) Is the 3M product going to be too much for what I’m trying to do? Should I try the Klasse product instead? I’ve used the 3M on my other cars and have never had a problem however their paint wasn’t German. I’d appreciate your opinions. Just for kicks I’m pasting a link to a car I have on ebay… I’ve used the 3M perfect-it on this one for a couple of different trouble spots and it’s always worked fine. Bruce… if you notice the ebay page, look at the number of hits… do you have any links or ads you’d like me to post for the next couple of days? Lol… this car has been getting a lot of traffic.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4539808253
TNcargirl is offline   Reply With Quote