View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 11:21 AM   #6
chaudanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by 986Porsche986
Thanks for everyones input! I came home after work and decided to remove the bumper. So glad I did. Djomlas and Wingnut2u, you guys were so right it took me
about 45 minutes to remove the bumper and once I was in there, I could see how difficult it would have been trying to remove the muffler with the bumper in place. Took me about 3 hours to install the new Top Speed exhaust. Just let it idle and revved it up a bit, then came inside to take a shower. I really like what I'm hearing so far! I will let you guys know what I think and if I am getting any resonance tomorrow after I have had a chance to run it. By the way I really want to thank Chaudanova here on the forum. I bought the muffler from him at a great price and and he shipped it out the same day I ordered it! I highly recommend buying from him. Thanks Chris!

I will try to post some sound files in the next couple of days.

Mark
Hey Mark, thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure doing business with you! I'm glad to hear everything worked out great for you with installing the exhaust... Can't wait to hear your sound clips

Some stuff for sale: M030 S 24mm front sway bar, M030 base 19.6mm rear sway bar, 996 GT3 OEM Porsche Motorsport front strut mounts monoball "camber plates"

WTB: looking for some 5-7mm spacers with extended bolts
chaudanova is offline   Reply With Quote