View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 06:56 AM   #21
MLegere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot2519j
Dam I should feel angry at your statement about the "old folk" but I am 56 and waited until I was 55 to buy my first Porsche 2003 Boxster S. I always bought the practical car as my father had saddled me with that thought. If it wasn't for my wife I would not have this car today. I originally looked at the Audi S-4 and M-3 when my wife said to me why don't you look at the Porsches that you have always longed? I love the car , Boxster S and it is a machine and an experience that keeps multiplying every day. I use it as a daily driver and people are shocked about that! In NY in the winter Oh my god!. I simply answer I bought to be used not to sit in a garage and collect dust.
So young man just think of me when you get old and still driving my Porsche and your scary thoughts should disappear. Just buckle up and enjoy the ride.
I am 46 will be 47 in April just picked up my first Porsche, first Boxster last week.
I traded in my 2004 BMW Mini Cooper S. The Mini is a very good car, the Boxster is a great car it only took one test drive. And ya my wife gave me permission!!!!!!
she is a great gal. I to use it as a daily driver, the more I drive it the more I understand just how good it is.
MLegere is offline   Reply With Quote