View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 05:15 PM   #1
Lordblood

Thinking a bit of the future

Now that I've had my Boxster for a couple of months, I'm getting used to having it around (not that the excitement is gone, that is curable with a dash of throttle ), I'm thinking about changing some of the things that are a bit weak in my Box.

The first thing is the sound system. It's worse in my Box than it is in my 97 Nissan Altima, what a disgrace. I'm thinking of getting a new CD player, along with a Ipod AUX port. My question is here should I pick up some new speakers while I'm at it (I already took the door panel apart before so I know how the speakers sit and hook up).

The second problem with my Box is the leather seats. The guy I bought them from threw in some nice sheepskin seat covers in for free. Now I can see why, the leather down there is ripped and unusable. I want to get those changed, but since I am going to be spending quite a bit getting regular Porsche seats, I was thinking of getting Sports seats, like Sparco seats. Is there a particularly good one? I'm quite tall so I need to tilt the current stock seats back a bit to fit, can I do that with sport seats as well?

Thanks for the help, hopefully I can get this car tip top so I can really start enjoying it .
Lordblood is offline   Reply With Quote