View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
djomlas

Send a message via AIM to djomlas
Those of you riding, and others, i just picked up a sweet new lid

so exited to finally pick up a Schuberth Concept helmet
its really an art of a helmet.
it has quite a few cool features, first being able to convert into half a helmet as the pic i took shows, then, there is a drop down sliding shade for those sunny days, and there are vents all over the helmet, including one that can be controlled from the inside as well as outside ones, and the visor itself can be moved away from the helmet for more breathing as well as traditional up and down.
also, on the other side of the helmet, there is a drop down window with instructions on how to take it off if you are in accident and found unconscious (pretty neat)
and the locking mechanism is sweet, since i always had problems fastening the helmet on with the gloves, now its just snap in snap out hehe

when i fist saw these that Schumacher was testing for auto/motorcycle racing it caught my attention and i liked it, so finally now they are not over a grand to get, so i was able to get one from a gentlemen here locally that imported one but was wrong size for him and he sold it to me, so its new

here are 2 pics i took:

and heres the man, he rides a KTM

exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote