View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 09:33 AM   #1
23109VC

Bought a Boxster - Woohoo!

I've been posting on here for a while now - researching boxster prices and various other aspects of Boxster ownership. I got interested in the Boxster when my dad bought one in 2003. He let me borrow the car once in a while, and I always felt it was THE most fun car I had ever driven. Well, he bought something new and decided to sell his Boxster. So after a lot of research, and very fair deal - I bought the car from him.

He brought it over on Saturday and we did all the paperwork. Like a true enthusiast, he still has the original window sticker, ALL repair work, etc.

The car is an Ocean Blue (black interior) 2000 Base 5 speed. Lots of options. I'm honestly now sure what stuff on this car is standard and what is an option... but I know it has the following:

18" Wheels
Upgraded 3 spoke "S" style Steering Wheel
Cleared side markers
2003+ style rear clear tail lights
M030 sport suspension
Full leather interior
heated seats
Cruise control
There is a cubby with sliding doors in between the seats under the windblocker - not sure if that's standard or an upgrade
There are two MB Quartz rear speakers behind each seat as well in little cubbys

The only thing it doesn't have that I would like to add are clear halogens or litronics. Aside from that this car is perfect.

73,000 miles. Even though the car was well cared for by my dad, I still did a PPI for peace of mind and they said it looked good.

This car is just so much FUN!!
23109VC is offline   Reply With Quote