View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 09:38 AM   #13
Porschekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
I backed into my dads BMW when the car was only 2 days old! I was so angry. I was creeping back extra slow luckily so it only make a 1 inche scratch on the rear 1/4 panel. Really it was hardly noticable but since I only had the car for 48 hours I could do nothing but focus on the scratch. I took the car to a local body shop and they fixed the problem. I made them respray the the panel because I wanted it to be good as new. It was a 350 dollar booboo. Anywho, I never intend on selling the car, but would something like that be in car fax? No insurance was claimed.
Probably not, ussually stuff from insurance or police reports show up. Alot of accidents never show up on carfax. But I also heard it is possible for incidents that never happened or incorrect mileage to accidentally show up on carfax because it is just manually entered by people. I purchased my car, even though it had an accident with a deer reported on carfax. I got it checked out by the head mechanic at my local Porsche dealership and they couldn't find any structural damage or problems and the bodywork was phenominal.
But what is so important about driving faster than anyone else?
Lots of people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well.
When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.
Porschekid is offline   Reply With Quote