View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 06:49 PM   #12
Jake Raby
Engine Surgeon

Bruce,
Thanks for the questions. On a separate note, I have PMed the admin crew about sponsoring/advertising on your site, but haven't gotten any replies.

The prices for the engines can be found at this link, on the online store.
http://www.flat6innovations.com/shop/home.php?cat=278
We are working to finish all the aspects of the store, but right now the engines are the only items with pricing.

ALL engines get our updated bearings with PC2 coatings, as well as upgraded cylinders and pistons, even bone stock rebuilds. This is to avoid the slightest chance of future failures.

Warranty is dependent upon the engine that is to be produced. The stock engines we update will have a 15 month/ 15,000 mile warranty and thats better than Porsche.

Performance engines will have warrantees that can be purchased separately from the engine and these are variable based upon the engine's output and application. No engine used for any sort of competition will have a warranty period. (Risk is mandatory in competition)

All engines that are to be covered by our warranty MUST be installed, tuned and quantified by our team to ensure the sub-systems and installation are done to our standards.

I'll be happy to answer any questions or field any comments about our program.. Feel free to post them here, or email/ PM me.

I look forward to supporting the 986 Forum!
Jake Raby is offline   Reply With Quote