View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 10:15 PM   #8
Brad Roberts

We use the GT3 bar because it is adjustable! The H&R is not I worked VERY closely with Tarett to develop the 4 way rear bar he sells. Our initial testing started at Qualcomm with San Diego region AutoX's, then went to "Streets" of Willows and then onto the big track. He actually backed off on the wall thickness based on what we found and what others who had tested his rear bar had found.

I come from a "soft" spring, large amounts of roll control background. This typically works VERY well for newbies. The car's heavily sprung will tend to bounce around no matter what kind of multi control shock you have. The pro's can drive the wheels off of a skateboard, but "Joe's" cannot and will typically be REALLY slow on a pro-setup.

Recommendation: GT3front and Tarett rear with his drop links. ONLY because of the adjustability. The GT3front and H&R rear works well also.. but again, it is NON adjustable and I like to dial in my clients based on THEIR needs and not what somebody told them. Cant do this with non-adjustable bars

B
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote