View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 01:07 PM   #37
underDAWG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: DE
Posts: 32
Hey NN..... I understand. Time is money and we never have enough.

I delay my puchase until the first 2 weeks of April so that I can finalize my options. With so many errors in both Porsche book, website and inaccessible sale info, it really makes buying a Porsche the least fun.

If you don't mind, please talk to your dealer and test the water if we can strike a better deal. If I have to move up my purchase that is fine with me. Please send me an email at lys(at)zoominternet.net. Thanks.

Later,

Last edited by underDAWG; 03-27-2005 at 12:00 PM.
underDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote