View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
Adam

2003 Boxster S for sale

Hey guys, as much as I hate doing it I'm going to sell the boxster. It has been a great car, but I've decided to get a Z06 vette and need to make room for the new toy. I want it to go to a good home so I figured I'd see if any forum members are interested here before I post it up on ebay and autotrader. I'm the orginal owner and have records, books, keys, and window sticker. This car has always been kept in a climate controlled garage and stored winters. It's probably one of the cleanest and well kept boxsters out there and I would rate it a 9.5 out of 10. 0 dings or dents in the paint and no curb rash on the wheels. Even the underside of the front facia and complete undercarriage is scratch and blemish free which is rare. The car has 27,000 miles and has an extended warranty through the Porsche dealer. The warranty is transferable and good until Sept 2010 or 60,000 miles. If you have any questions don't hesistate to ask or PM me. I'm asking $29,900 and considering the condition and warranty I'm firm on the price. I saw a lot of CPO 2003 boxster S's with two years warranty going for Mid 30's on certain sites. Here are some pics.

Last edited by Adam; 08-18-2008 at 06:36 AM.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote