View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 07:29 PM   #9
jhandy

It is not a hack. Read the info in the links provided. The equipment is the same that is provided by softtronics when you buy their upgrade.

Now the difference is the flash eprom program. They say they provide you with different "performance" settings. Are they as good as REVO, Softtronics,....?
I dont know.

However, for 150 $ you can download and save your OEM program. And then upload a revised program. Drive around town and see.

I was thinking that you may also be able to copy another cars eprom, lets say someone who had a revo, softronics or powerchip upgrade.

That way you could split the cost of the $$ and copy the Eprom.

What I would like is someone who as access to a track or dyno to see ihow well it works, and which of the many preset performance files work the best.
I would buy it for someone, if someone would step up. Insite already is looking into it.
Pedro rear stabilizer bar, CF strut braces, Maxspeed headers with 100 cell cats, Fabspeed cat bypass pipes, H&R springs with M030 setup, TRG rear links, EVO air intake, B&M Short shift kit, Raby IMS upgrade, Raby underdrive pulley
jhandy is offline   Reply With Quote