View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 06:17 AM   #33
RandallNeighbour

Insite, I'm gonna need some help from you to get my Ksport Kontrol's installed right. My mechanic's never installed them before and it's gonna cost me a bunch of extra cash for him to learn how to do the basic adjustment as the clock ticks away at $100 an hour.

I just inspected them again this morning (in the box, at the office) and the rears have a 2 inch thin, light spring below the main spring that must be for the height adjustment.

However, the fronts do not have it on the shock, and it came loose in the box for me to add. Where does it go? Why would it not be on the shock the same way the rears have it on there?

The instructions sent are total crap. They're for another setup completely and only have about half the information I need.

The dials that go in the tops of each strut to do fine adjustments on the camber are not mentioned at all!

I'm thinking the company you bought them from may be more helpful than the eBay seller I bought mine from. I've put an email into tech support at Ksport headquarters in Phoenix but they're not open for business yet.

When you get yours in, do comment on what you got and how they're supposed to go on the car and the basic info I will need to do the install. For example, I'd love to know how many MM or inches I should set them up for at first.

Should I get mine installed first, I will try to explain what I finally figured out.

Hopefully, my email into Ksport headquarters will yield some better information.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote