View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 11:33 AM   #24
nefarious986

Hey Ike,

Looking at your mod list, look like the little head gave a spanking to the big head. LOLs. I m jealous. How much did it cost you to get your 3.8L swap from RUF ? ( I asked you this already in another thread, so if you already answered, sorry for the repeat question ).

Anyways

I wish I can get a 996 TT Cab and just be done with it. Last night they were going for 70-80k even on Ebay. Although 80K got you the X50 version with 450hp. STILL, wayyy out of my range.

I hear you guys loud and clear though. Perhaps my plan of making the 450hp Boxster is like trying to fit a square peg in a hole. It might work, for a while, but its not meant for that and will eventually be a money pit.

I think I'm pretty much done with the idea of trying to put $30k and a glob of power into the Boxster. I'll modify it look wise with custom body kit and such, but no power mods.

I'll start saving those pennies for another year or two and maybe I'll get the first year 988 or the 996 Turbo when they drop a little lower in price. LOLs.

Mean while, some driver improvement class would be a good investment.

Wow, I think the big head just won. LOLs.

Thanks guy.

PS. I do have my M1 and I've been looking for a Ducati 748 749 too. Like I said, I need more $. Anyone need a DBA ? LOL.

Last edited by nefarious986; 07-25-2008 at 11:36 AM.
nefarious986 is offline   Reply With Quote