View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 10:24 AM   #44
LoveBunny

Send a message via AIM to LoveBunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipola
Same Here

I was pretty surprised to see the title of the thread, I tought it was something related to damaging the car. YOU GUY PUT YOUR TOP WHEN IT'S TOO HOT ?? so you never go outside enjoy the SUN on a Sunday afternoon? it's too hot?.. Get yourself some sun cream, sunglasses and enjoy the summer.. I always ride top down, parking in the garage with the top down, the only time I put the top is when it's raining or i'm leaving the car outside in an unsafe location for a few hours. I use to ride motorcycle, no AC, your sitting on a boiler and radiator that are always 100C degree blowing on you, I leave my jacket home because it's too hot in traffic, you just enjoy any temperature on a motorcycle. but In my boxster I couldn't complain the nice temperature. when it's too cold I blast the Heat to the feet and 'sometime' put the windows up on highway, when it's too hot I blow A/C on my feet. But common, putting the top on?.. Are you made of Ice Cream ?!?

Sorry, I don't wanna be rude, I just don't get it..
You obviously don't know how hot it gets in New Orleans. Sometimes I'll get out of my car and my butt is so wet it is like I peed my pants.
LoveBunny is offline   Reply With Quote