View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 10:08 AM   #41
vipola

Quote:
Originally Posted by airboxster
I keep the top down from May to November unless it is raining or snowing. Garaged the rest of the time. Heated seats for the cooler days.
Same Here

I was pretty surprised to see the title of the thread, I tought it was something related to damaging the car. YOU GUY PUT YOUR TOP WHEN IT'S TOO HOT ?? so you never go outside enjoy the SUN on a Sunday afternoon? it's too hot?.. Get yourself some sun cream, sunglasses and enjoy the summer.. I always ride top down, parking in the garage with the top down, the only time I put the top is when it's raining or i'm leaving the car outside in an unsafe location for a few hours. I use to ride motorcycle, no AC, your sitting on a boiler and radiator that are always 100C degree blowing on you, I leave my jacket home because it's too hot in traffic, you just enjoy any temperature on a motorcycle. but In my boxster I couldn't complain the nice temperature. when it's too cold I blast the Heat to the feet and 'sometime' put the windows up on highway, when it's too hot I blow A/C on my feet. But common, putting the top on?.. Are you made of Ice Cream ?!?

Sorry, I don't wanna be rude, I just don't get it..
vipola is offline   Reply With Quote