View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 10:13 AM   #8
Kirk

I'd check out the Boxster Racing Board to see what kind of setup they usually run for track sessions. I believe the standard over there is the Porsche GT3 front bar and Tarrett rear bar, both with aftermarket adjustable end links of course. Insite here on 986forum has some very nice adjustable end links for like $150/pair. You might not want to get the Agency Power end links. Even though they're advertised to work on the Boxster what they have a photo of on their website would not work - wrong orientation. I'd call them first to verify proper fitment. There is one Boxster owner on the BRB who says he used them in the front (same as the 996), but again I'd be concerned about the rear application (not the same as the 996).

Looking at the rules for Boxster Spec racing though it looks like the preference on the Boxster Racing Board may be biased based on what bars they allow in rules for the spec racing series. Just a feeling on my part.

Again, looking at the Boxster Racing Board my recollection (and I may be off here) is that the H&R bars aren't much different from the USA M030 bars.

If it were me, I'd go with the GT3 front, Tarrett rear as that's a tested and proven combination in Boxster racing.

Last edited by Kirk; 07-15-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote