View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 10:29 AM   #3
RandallNeighbour

I say get the auto climate control and litronics as both are excellent for resale... I would not buy your car from you in 4 years if it didn't have these because lots of others for the same price WILL have them. Plus, you get to enjoy these things while you own the car. Considering resale value is important. Of course, you may not get your money back on these options when it comes time to sell, but it could easily make the difference between a car you can't sell easily and one you sell the first weekend you advertise it.

Power seats are a waste of money IMO. I wish I didn't have them in my '97 because they burn out and give you problems. NAV is so cool in the interior of the 987, but you'll probably never use it unless you purchased the car to drive long distances that you have never been to before... that's the genius of the NAV system in any car. If we lived in Europe I'd say it would be nearly mandatory, but not in the USA unless the car was purchased to drive across country at least a couple of times to justify the expense.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote