View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 06:36 PM   #14
ultimate1

Send a message via AIM to ultimate1 Send a message via Yahoo to ultimate1
You know I agree that electricity does not come from air. I think if the morons in Washington would just build some more nuclear plants and make a commitment to build a solar farm in the desert then the juice for the electric car would be more readily available without crude oil and make a lot of sense. I dig the new hydrogen car that Honda has in CA but we would need to use a ridiculous sum of oil to build the infrastructure for such a car to succeed.

Nuclear, Solar and Wind would make electric cars sensible. The problem is that both parties have conspired to present us with choosing between two energy plans that were concocted by the oil execs and ethanol execs to continue America's enslavement to oil. The worst is yet to come and I am glad I went short the past few days and killed it. I will let Bernanke bs the public over the next few days and go hit the buy index put buttons again on the next rally.

Just for giggles and kicks these electric car guys are not too far away from me. How about if I go and see if I can do a test drive for us and give you all an honest report on the good the bad and the ugly of these cars?
ultimate1 is offline   Reply With Quote