Thread: Shaking at 150
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 08:21 PM   #2
Stunin_Stud

hey yea I experienced similar problems too. Make sure the wheel is properly ballanced using a Hunter roadforce ballance machine. These cars are very sensitive when it comes to ballancing. if the geometry of the wheel changes in the slightest way you will feel shaking at freeway speeds. my car rides hard too but i have had people check it out and they say thats how it is. When I experienced shaking I ballanced my wheel 3 times until it was done right. another time I relized my hubcentric spacer was slightly loose so I tightened it and it got better.

so get the front wheels ballanced at a good place.
if you have spacers make sure they are tightly secured and all screws are in place.
make sure your wheels are not bent or missing a chunk due to curbing, and check your tire wear, and make sure your bolts are securely on.

good luck, I know its frustrating.
Gemballa front bumper/Aerokit I Sideskirts/H&R suspension/997 short shift/Schnell front&rear strut brace/Aluminum pedals and floor board//Traffic pro/Console Delete//LED exterior lighting//Exclusive Options Full Leather/19inch Ruf Wheels/European rear bumper with 550 mesh/Zientec spoiler/IPD Plenum//Cold Air Intake/Hardtop/Speedster Humps
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote