View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 08:18 PM   #1
Jackelfox

Exclamation Please help! Wheel issue.

I fully understand these problems are posted about constantly. But my car is at a tire shop. tires mounted to wheels, wheels mounted to car and very much rubbing.

So i fully understand i was a idiot for not checking to make sure the wheels i bought off ebay would fit my car before i bought them, or before i mounted them. i underestimated that porsche would make a couple of different wheels sizes that look exactly the same! in style. (2002 box s had these 5 spokers as an option i think)

In any case i have wheels that dont fit and i need spacers to make them fit. But from reading on this forum and others it is very unclear as to exactly what size spacers i need, and even when i find something i am willing to believe i cannot seem to find a place to purchase them from! HELP i need my car out of that garage as quickly as possible.

i have a 2001 boxster s. The wheels cam off a 996 C4s. 18x10" rears are the issue.

To recap, what size spacers do i need? And who/where in the hay bales can i find some to buy? i dont need the worlds nicest stuff just something that fits.
Jackelfox is offline   Reply With Quote