View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 08:53 AM   #4
angman

Hey good luck with your purchase. The boxster is an amazing car and a way better choice than an IS300 in my opinion. I have a C class, a new BMW 335XI and a boxster as well.

In my search for a new car I really thought I wanted a new Lexus IS 250/350. After driving both I loved the car as they were solidly built, good power and reliable as well. After driving the bmw, it just blew the Lexus out of the water though.

Anyway now that I have the new BMW and the boxster I still love driving the boxtser way more. The BMW is a great car and has tons more power than my 97 but nothing gets the ladies attention nor is as fun to drive with the top down.

BTW, if your sale doesn't go through I am considering lettting my boxster go (only to upgrade to a 987). My box is an older 97 but its one of the best ones out there. Out of the factory it was over 90K out the door as it has pretty much every factory option available. Tons of the pricey tequipment carbon fiber stuff. New factory top and retrofitted Xenons from the factory as well. Also have a set of black carpetting if anyone is interested in swappingout the red interior.

New goodies include Eibach Pro springs with pro allignment and a Dansk Sport exhaust. Maintenance has been religiously done and documented. My car only has 65K kms on it and its in Canada. Looking to sell for $22K.

Carbon Everything
De-ambered
De-snorkled
Litronics
Eibach Pro Kit
Dansk Sport exhaust
Cheap Chinese headers
Silver console and bumperettes
AVIC D3
15mm H&R spacers in the rear
SSR GT3 19's
GT3 Carbon Replicas
Alcantera door panels
JL Aduio 5 channel powering Polks and Clif Designs

To do/complete:
Elemental Designs 10" subs in fiberglass enclosures behind seats
Carbon 3 spoke install with custom stereo control buttons (tiptronic wheel)
angman is offline   Reply With Quote