View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 02:33 AM   #9
Brucelee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxonalden
I agree with Gregdacat, "The forum seems to have taken a negative turn of late."
Brucelee says "cars that retail for over 50-100K SHOULD be trouble free for 90 days, no?" Well, Highest in Initial Quality means what it says. It doesn't say trouble free, it means fit & finish. What's up with people on this forum? Be proud of Porsche for achieving that level in the world they operate in. Where it's dog eat dog and the raising cost of materials are forcing other car company's to take short cuts and using cheaper materials. Yea these car are expensive, but not as expensive as some that are real pieces of crap. As a matter of fact, for the performance, these cars (Boxsters) are a a great bargain.

To everyone that complains about the Boxster, sell it and buy a Pontiac Solstice or a Saturn Sky. Then you'll really hear the wining about quality! Performance and handling, forget about it.

I also desnorkled today, big difference going from sucking air through a 2.25" x 3" hole to a 3" x 4" hole.
I'don't know. Are the GM cars grenading their engines? They are a bit cheaper t buy, no?

Brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote