View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 03:17 PM   #7
liuyu79

thanks for all the positive feedback

All I can say is you get what you paid for. Honestly if it's not because we have 2 convertibles, 1 sedan, and 1 SUV, I would definitely keep the well cared Boxster. I have owned Honda CRX, Subaru WRX, WRX Sti, Audi TT Quattro, Boxster, now Z4 3.0i. Among all those cars, the Boxster always has and will have a special place in my heart. You will never feel as emotionally attached to Porsche as with other cars. It's really sad how much the price has dropped. We can only blame Porsche for the mass production, flooded the market with these little fun cars. Or is it because there were just many of us wanted, 6 month waiting list back when they first came out?

I really don't care what other people say how much or high the price I am asking. I believe it's worth every penny of it. Matter of fact, I wish the car will never sell. oops, conflict of interest. On the other hand, I believe the price is fair. When it's all said and done, I will probably buy a wide-body, air-cooled 911 couple (964 or 993) to fill the empty spot for a true sports car.
liuyu79 is offline   Reply With Quote