View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 12:37 PM   #4
eqs

We're always out here. Interestingly the 19s are perfect for me - not harsh at all, firmer, but not harsh. I like firm and reduced sidewall roll. I don't know about replacing them though, that's going to be pricey and possibly difficult to come by.

The engine way at the back is certainly "different" and that is why I also decided against that. I like to toss my car around and with all that inertia, it was difficult, it felt unbalanced. I grew up like you in the Alfa days, but I had a Triumph. Those were the good old days when there was no TC or PSM to keep you out of trouble. You had to drive properly, or you got your butt kicked. Nowadays people drive way over their true driving abilities. Turn off the TC or PSM totally, then try what you try - you'll be in for a big surprise ....... weeds, a flip, or worse.

I suspected they have to move those units, my dealer has one sitting too, and I'm sure that w/new stock coming in, they have to move them.

I like the gearshift knob on that car - it was different and special. Unfortunately the red interior was not to my liking - sorry...... I also noted that the dash did not have that cowling over the instruments.

I applaud the throwback thought process to the past and what they were trying to accomplish ....... but if it had a "boring" blk interior ........ Hummmm, might be interesting. No ........ I already have a good little car.

Cheers and enjoy in good health
eqs is offline   Reply With Quote