View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 10:06 PM   #2
hqduong

I have the film on my car. I did a lot of research and I decided on the film. Apparently everyone really just uses the same film from 3m, just labeled it under certain names i.e. clear bra.

I have not heard a single person not liking the film. When I first saw it, I wasn't too happy because the film dulled out the color, but then I found out you need to let the film bake 2-3 weeks, then you can't tell the difference between your paint and the film.

I would looking into your local area who does it. Tons of people do it in the bay area.
Don't go with anyone that uses a pre-cut kit. Go with people that use large rolls and cut it specific to your car, that way you don't see anything. It's pricier, but no eye sore when you see the line. Even with the Line, you can't tell unless you're 4 feet or closer.

AND if you decide to get it, get it before there any rock chips. i.e. 1-2 weeks after you buy it. Doesn't really help when there are already chips and it can create a bigger eye sore.

I did it with these guys, they're really good. But they charge a lot. People ship out their cars to have them do the job from what I heard.
http://www.premiermobilegroup.com/
hqduong is offline   Reply With Quote