View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 07:57 AM   #11
eqs

jk, I bought the car I wanted now. Cars are like computers in that models are upgraded on a continual basis. You can always wait for the latest and greatest, but you have already felt pain as others go whizzing by w/the top down w/ big smiles on their faces.

If the car or computer for that matter, fit the bill now - then buy it now. Even 2009s or 2010s will be upgraded in 2011 or 2012. This will never stop.

In your heart you know what you want to do, and I doubt that you're going to find much inside info other than what you can easily find elsewhere on the web. 15, LED, DFI yes, interiors, probably not a lot. But these are all but guesses unless P says so.

So it's always just up to you ...... can you wait, or are you going to sign ...... only you can decide. I/we can only tell you if we like our cars or not. For me, I bought a 987S and 15, 30, 50 more horse I wouldn't use anyways. You'd feel more kick, yes, all you have to do is drive a 997S to see, but for my uses, what I have is way plenty. Only if you race your car are you ever going to use even 50% of the capability of that car on the road. Nobody can use that hp on roadways and be anywhere safe.

Cheers and good luck
eqs is offline   Reply With Quote