View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 06:17 AM   #32
concept84

For me I hope I have found the right car. I've spent the last 2-3 years looking for my the perfect sports car and have had many, and every one of them came up short. They were always fun for a month, and then something just wasn't right and I'd get rid of them.

For example, I had an S2000 for a grand total of about 10 days.

I went through car after car after car, until my girlfriend went crazy and told me to stop. She was now in on the buying process and I ended up trading my S4 in for a new A3, because it was both fun and practical, and she could drive it because it was the DSG tranny (clutchless manual, flappy-paddle gear box).

This lasted nine months until the first nice day when all the convertibles came out. I started looking immediately. I made my rounds and drove everything I had previously owned (Z4, S2000, MR2 and nothing really fit the bill. Then I figured I'd give Porsche another try and wow!

This is the car for me!

Funny part of all this is 3 years ago the first car I looked at when starting this whole car buying experience was a Boxster, but the one I looked at was in such bad shape I swore off Porsche all together, and just assumed this was the way they were.
concept84 is offline   Reply With Quote