View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 09:29 PM   #28
AreaOne

Talking

Last October a friend of mine invited me to his house to show me something, when I got there he showed me his 1997 Boxster and took me for a ride, well the ride was nice then he told me to drive it. I got into the drivers seat and let down the top and after driving it for a few blocks I was hooked.

I asked him where he bought it from and he took me to the dealership where he bought it, I saw a few Boxsters on the lot but since I wanted a early model year at the time I passed on looking at any of the cars because they only had the later model cars. But on the showroom floor was a 2007 base Boxster and boy did it look nice, the salesman asked me if I wanted to drive it, I said no because I was not ready to buy a car at the time but I did pick up the Boxster sales literature book and read it cover to cover the same night.

Well 2 days later, I went back to the dealership with my son and sat in the 2007 and it felt great and I was hooked and lined. Then I went home and after learning about the differences between the 986's and the 987's I decided to look for a 987 and after visiting a few websites along with a few dealerships I found my 2005, then drove it and i was then officially hooked lined and sinkered and have been happy ever since.
AreaOne is offline   Reply With Quote