View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 03:42 PM   #27
FTD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmboxster
BTW , FTD, I have a Ford Ranger and I love it. Simply because it has been extremely reliable thus far. And VERY low maintennance.
make no mistake, I judge no one on their automobile, their house, their tattoos or earrings, or anything. I am interested in what they say. The peron is what matters. I meant nothing by mentioning his truck, except in his case HE was competitive and I don't understnad that kind of brain. Especially when it was pointless meaness, like the weirdo spitting for no conceivable reason. I think it is fun to imagine hitting someone so disconnected that I would hit him iwth a tire iron and walk away, but that is Hollywood and saying something nice to disarm them is actually pretty cool. Who cares if you don't like my car. You weren't involved in the purchase decision [not spoken], but hey, "you sure take nice care of your car/truck - what do you use to keep your exhaust looking so nice and shiny?" It has nothing to do with judgment. I am not judgmental and am appalled and confused by people that are. BTW thanks for your response. I hope my response is perceived for the opportunity you gave me and nothing more.
FTD is offline   Reply With Quote