View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 07:02 AM   #9
eqs

Hi guys/girls, from my personal experience this has been going on a long time. I had this happen to me years ago (and I mean a long time ago) in my Triumph. A Triumph is not an expensive droptop or a very flashy one at all - just a regular everyday droptop for the everyday guy/girl. Kind of like todays Miata - say.

Anyways, that happened back then too. There will be mean people today, tomorrow, and far into the future. They are simply bad people, and they will suffer in the end. Doing stuff like that and vandalising is way bad karma. You know who the good people are - we are - we don't do that kind of stuff. We have good karma. And we are probably happier people too.

So even though that happened, I look at it this way, count your blessings, we have the Pcar, they don't. They are bad people, we are not.

It certainly is an irritant though, I feel your pain, been there. Maybe take a cab there next time or find a different pool-hall.

For you FTD, thank goodness you're away from that guy, positive energy is way better than negative. Negative is just like a big black swirling hole that's really hard to get out of - kind of like quicksand in some ways. Good on you, I'm happy for you.

Anyways, cheers - and your car needed a wash anyways didn't it

And by the way, my wife thinks I'm a little bit wacko talking to you guys like this
eqs is offline   Reply With Quote