View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 10:26 AM   #1
lucky_topher

Do you give others the pleasure of driving your car?

I will say up front, i'm a car guy... and while sometimes i can't resist talking about my car(s), others often bring them up too... and anytime someone talks positively and maturely about driving/enthusiasm/enjoyment, i have NEVER yet hesitated to toss them the keys....

for example, this past weekend i visited austin, tx to attend the 30th birthday party of my college roommate... we got the house ready for the party and then said "let's go for a ride", so without blinking, slid the keys across the table, and said "let's go"... he looked shocked but he DEFINITELY enjoyed it...

i guess i know that it's a great car, built for enjoyment... and not everyone can always be in a position in their lives to own/rent/drive one, so if i have the ability to give them that extra level of fun and that experience of a lifetime, i should! i mean, who has forgetten their first porsche drive? not me!

for anyone who visits austin btw, rd "2222" is full of curves and hills and is by far the most fun i've driven in texas!

so do you let others drive your car... not just the people that go "ooh i wanna drive it" but more the people that you know will savor the experience?

If people came from apes, why are there still apes?
lucky_topher is offline   Reply With Quote