View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 04:06 AM   #19
mchi5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil bastard
I'd be much more embarrased being linked to that stable of cars than to being called old, white-haired and fat !!

I was born in the year of Rock&Roll, have mostly gray hair now, and though while not at all fat, must admit I can no longer fit into my high school jeans.

The thing is, it'll all happen to you too friend (that is if you don't call the wrong guy old, fat and white-haired in the meantime - ). But you also have the double-whammy of that horrible history of previous cars - not sure the Boxster is gonna make up for that one...
LOL, i'm really not too embarrased. the olds and camry were both hand-me-downs from my parents, and the acura rsx is a really fun little car that I got when I first graduated college (my first car I bought myself with my own money).

and my boxster is not trying to "make up for that one" of cars. hand-me-downs are just that...hand me downs. you don't have a choice of what cars you get. at 16 and to get a camry, I was the happiest teenager in high school...lol. most of my friends didn't even have their own cars at that time.

and lil bastard, glad you don't want to be 29 again. I don't mind it at all. I am a professional with a very respectable profession. and I've accomplished more with my life than most 40-50 yr olds out there.....
maxspeed short shift kit
6500K HIDs
alpine headunit in custom center console
red/clear LED tail lights

Last edited by mchi5; 04-27-2008 at 04:10 AM.
mchi5 is offline   Reply With Quote