View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 07:58 AM   #1
kabel

Arrow Central FL Boxsters: GTG, Events & whatever else

April/May:

The next FLC (Florida Citrus Region) PCA autocross is Sunday, May 25 (Memorial Day Weekend). It is part of the 2008 Porsche Zonefest going on that weekend in Mt Dora, but you can just attend the autocross for the usual $25. I have not been to a zonefest event before so I have no idea how many more people show up for the autocross than what we usually get. Come on out and play!

Go to the FLC PCA website for more info:
http://www.flcitrusregion.org/cat--Florida-Citrus-Region-Autocross--autocross.html

I also received an email about an upcoming PCA meet and greet happening May 3rd:

Come out to a Kaffee Klatsch “meet and greet” event on Saturday May 3rd from 8:30 to 11am on Sandlake Road (SR 482) on the Southwest side of Orlando. There’s a Starbuck’s for coffee and a First Watch or Panera’s if you also want to do breakfast. It’s an opportunity to meet up and enjoy the company of other Porsche enthusiasts to discuss your cars and socialize over coffee for an hour or two. Hopefully, this gorgeous spring weather will continue and make the event more enjoyable for all.
Directions: Take I4 to Sandlake Road exit (SR482), head west for ¼ mile, turn left into shopping area (Timpano’s, Samba Room restaurants plus Publix), look for PCA banner or Porsches in the lot. For a Mapquest use the Starbuck’s address at 7610 W. Sandlake Rd., Orlando 32819 or for more information call Chuck Hennings at 407-909-0507, chuckhen@embarqmail.com.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR SATURDAY MAY 3RD* (8:30 TO 11 AM)

Orlando - 99 BMW M Coupe (autocross toy), '11 Mazdaspeed 3 (dog hauler), '99 10AE Miata (the new daily driver)

Last edited by kabel; 04-22-2008 at 11:16 AM.
kabel is offline   Reply With Quote