View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 08:48 PM   #13
lucky_topher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinnerDC2
That was nice of you to share that info! Thats why I like this forum. Now that guy knows what hes up against.. If he has a 1 month warranty, he might could get it fixed.
i doubt they'll do anything... the price on that car was SMOKING... i just didn't want to hassle with anything and ended up finding a car wiht a porsche pre-cert warranty... i tried to have them meet me partway for some of the things to be taken care of (new exhaust, concession for brake issues, pay diagnostics for coolant leak) and they wouldn't budge a penny..

he gave the price he paid and that was their asking price... and honestly it was more than a good deal even with the issues (hey, not many cars are "perfect")

it's a beautiful car, beautiful color... the interior color was very different but neat and the car drove strong... you couldn't tell it was a dark navy unless yo uwere told or in direct sunlight...

hope to see you at the ricekiller meets! we'll be scheduling a dfw boxster photoshoot with a local photographer once the weather gets less nasty

If people came from apes, why are there still apes?
lucky_topher is offline   Reply With Quote