View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 10:11 PM   #10
dcporsche99

Hey 986,

Cool beans--- at the moment I'm trying to work through a few CELs. Just finished a couple days ago giving my ride new spark plugs (re: the worst was cylinder #1--that was a PITA). A few of the folks on renntech were giving me some helpful ideas for my current issue.

Anyway, I finally had my bro out this past weekend to help me get the hardtop off (re: yeah, I know...I'm gonna go to Home Depot to get a winch...or something so I can take it on and off at my own leisure). I need to tackle a possible AOS / MAF issue...at least, I hope that's all it is. Additionally, I haven't had the hardtop off for a year ....I'm just hoping that I don't get any cracks...though I'm probably gonna have creases w/c stink. After that, I'd like to finally replace my coolant tank, other stuff too...etc... :ah:

BTW, w/c one is the SUREWIN?? I wonder if it's the same guy that made mine??? You know how some of these guys change their names...so, is that the one for <$200? Now I wished I waited longer....a year ago I thought I got a decent deal.

Lastly, didn't you get new shoes?? Why don't you change your sig?

I'll send you a PM.

Last edited by dcporsche99; 04-15-2008 at 10:42 PM.
dcporsche99 is offline   Reply With Quote