View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 01:50 AM   #14
edevlin

Great advice, I especially liked the extra quart of Moble one oil, extra S. belt and tools and to watch what I put in the trunk. Another recommendation made me think this may also be the time to get that Belltronics STI radar detector I have been thinking about (detectors are illegal in Virginia where I live, hence the expensive STI). The 500.00 price tag on the unit has been intimidating so far.

I have installed what I consider a killer aftermarket audio system in my Boxster complete with two outboard JL Audio amps, replacement JL Audio speakers front, door and rear and a custom JL Audio subwoofer. I have FM and XM radio as well as an IPod adaptor for our Ipods. My 160 gig IPod is full of 100 gig of music (about 1000 of my CD"s), about 100 complete books on tape, and 30 or 40 full-lenght feature films, so if needed, we have the audio (and video for the passenger) entertainment covered. Keep the suggestions comming,

Ed

:dance:

2000 2.7L Boxster 102K; TTP intake, headers, high-flow cats; Dansk high-flow muffler; Autothority ECU chip; TechnoTorque 2; Bilstein coilovers; Racing Dynamics strut brace; stress-bar suspension kit; Aasco lightweight flywheel, B&M short shiftkit; 18" wheels; spare tire delete; OEM GT3 seats; JL audio speakers and subwoofer; Alpine PDX-5/PDX-2 amps; Kenwood DNX8120 CD/DVD/Nav; litronics, deambered
edevlin is offline   Reply With Quote