View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 02:15 PM   #16
jwade

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedude
Thanks for the advice. I would not be using it as a daily driver. I too have a Honda Accord that I commute 50 miles to work with. I would drive my beloved Box on weekends and occassionally to work on a nice day. Would be garaged through the winter since I live in Northeast PA.

I really would love to buy one for $16k but every one I see in that price range (craigs list, ebay, dealers, private sellers) are all really high in mileage or are 97, 98, and 99 model years which I don't want.

I think I'll pass on this one then and keep looking. I don't want to settle but I don't want the summer to go by without one!

I certainly don't want to buy one sight unseen and that's why if it isn't relatively local to me, it would be a problem.

Any help in finding one would be so appreciated, you don't even know. I like the silver, dark blue and dark grey exterior colors.

Thanks again to all of the forum members for the continued guidance and support.

Ice
I agree totally..You want 2000 and up.

try this link:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searchresults.jsp?num_records=&search_lang=en&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&search_type=both&distance=0&address=37040&marketZipError=false&style_flag=1&make=POR&model=BOXSTE&make2=&start_year=2000&end_year=2001&min_price=&max_price=&transmission=&engine=&drive=&doors=&fuel=&max_mileage=&color=SILVER&color2=BLUE&color3=GRAY&keywordsrep=115&keywordsfyc=__cw%2C%2C__&keywords_display=s&sort_type=priceDESC&body_code=0&certified=&advanced=y&default_sort=priceDESC&awsp=false&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&systime=
jwade is offline   Reply With Quote