View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 03:39 PM   #1
dkh

Autocross That Boxster In DFW This Weekend!

Sorry for the late notice - and if this has already been posted - but local DFW Boxsters (and those willing to make the trip of course) can autocross your car at the PCA Maverick Region autocross this weekend on Sunday, March 30th, at Birdville Stadium parking lot in N. Richland Hills. You can get details at http://mav.pca.org/events/AX.asp - then this page will direct you to www.clubregistration.net to register and pay entry fees. As far as I know the registration will be open through March 29. The local DFW PCA region is the Maverick Region. If you're a PCA member the event entry fee cost is $25 - non-members $35. If you don't have a helmet you can borrow one from the club. If you've never autocrossed and need help getting started there are instructors who can ride with you for the first few laps to get you started. There are plenty of great people in Maverick region who would be glad to help you get started.

If you haven't autocrossed your car before I highly recommend that you give it a try. I bet you'll be back for more.

Ken
dkh is offline   Reply With Quote