View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 02:55 PM   #1
yellowboxster01

My first prototype Porsche...

Couch, well actually it'll be a chair and a half. I did a front end conversion on my car last year and kept all the parts that were removed. Basically, I have welded up a frame with tabs in which to attach the front fenders and bumper to. Where the hood would be has the seat or interior.

It's taken months of planning and trial and error but, I think I've got a solid design now. I'm having my expert welder friend come over this weekend and construct the final frame. I just keep thinking of other things to put on it. I'm thinking about welding studs on so, I can put the wheels on. And I'm wanting to rig power to it to provide some sort of lamp off the stock headlights.

When all the details are hammered out with this one, on to the next one. That one will be have the front bumper and fenders off a 911. I have been told by PCA members that when I'm done with the first to let them know because, they're interested in purchasing one.

This wild idea just might make me some cash and I'll have a stylish living room.
yellowboxster01 is offline   Reply With Quote