View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 09:19 PM   #2
boxs2000

The ac unit can be easily moved with no fabrication needed. The wire are even long enough to be relocated just above the batwing. The trim piece can be purchased at the dealer for about 10 bucks. This is an o.e. part. If I'm not mistaken your MY 03 should already have the ac control located above the batwing correct? because there should be cup holders above the radio, right? Anyways, that is a simple install, in fact a guy is selling a nice install kit for double din conversion here. Look in the classified as they have a link to and ebay auction. Personally, when I went though my research for the right navi head unit, I went with the pioneer avic. as I have had 2 kenwood decks die on me. I also like having a dial for the volume as its much faster to turn it up and down. I also went with a fold out unit because I felt the double din looked too attractive to thieves also when the top is down which is 98% of the time for me here in cali, the screen washes out in the sunlight so I will most of the time keep the screen folder as the led screen is easier to read.
boxs2000 is offline   Reply With Quote