View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 08:37 PM   #1
Adam

Post your best kill story here.

Have you ever trounced a Camaro, Stang, Rice, etc etc.....? If you have or if you have had your a** handed to you, please share alittle story for us.

The best kill I've ever had was against a LS1 equiped 02 WS6 Trans Am convertible. He was on 4 lane street next to me and he threw some revs at me to see if I was interested in a little race. There was no one around so I took him up on it to see what those things can do. I knew it was pretty quick because they have 325hp stock but they weigh around 3,700lbs so I had a big weight advantage. I have embarrassed several several LT1 camaro's and firebirds but had never raced an LS1(this is the same motor as in the C5 vette for those that don't know) so I was a bit nervous. I spotted him about about 1.5 cars and then mashed it in 2nd at about 30mph. He was ready, but I had a slight jump on him so I pulled even to him by the time I hit 3rd. We were neck and neck from 60-100mph, but I pulled ever so slightly on him right before we shut down so I consider it a victory. Frankly, I think he was a bit suprised that a lil Boxster S could do so well against his more powerful WS6 because I gave him a thumbs up after the race and he gave me a rather dirty look. I even had a passenger and he didn't so I would've had a more definative win if didn't have 170lbs of extra weight in my car. Oh well, a wins a win and that one was particulary satisfying because LS1 boys think they are hot stuff on the other forums I visit.

Last edited by Adam; 02-23-2005 at 08:49 PM.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote