View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 09:27 AM   #11
windbar

how wide are your rims?

I'm also interested in 19's instead of 18's. I found these rims on ebay (wheel specs included in listing) for a reasonable price and want to go forward BUT, am concerned about rubbing. Im not tracking, only tooling around and driving less than 4K a year (Im in Chicago, the summer season dictates the amount of driving).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching&viewitem=&item=200208497016&_trksid=p3907.m32

cbenitah has the exact same package (man does it look sick! look at his gallery and youll see what I mean) as this and says there are not rubbing issues at all; the vendor says so too. However, before I go spending ~2K on something I cant return, I want to make absolutely sure.

Ive received a bunch of conflicting info from respected members of this board about fit, spacers, etc (which I TOTALLY appreciate; thanks everyone), so Im concerned.

The new, "used" ride I bought arrives in april; a 'blue 99 with 12K miles that is mechanically and cosmetically PERFECT (thanks mom!). I just want to update it a bit to make it look better (IMHO).

thanks for the help.
windbar is offline   Reply With Quote