View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 05:54 PM   #23
Kirk

Stress Bars Shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
The lower stress bars should be going out the first week of March (next week). They're in transit to me now, I've got shipping tubes, mounting hardware, and instructions also all ready to go. Unless something got screwed up with the order (specs or plating), then everyone who ordered them should have them in their hands shortly. I just sent out an update about a week ago to all those who had confirmed orders for bars.

The bars came in as expected. My assistant and I were up past midnight getting everything ready to ship! The main bars are plated and should hold up fine, but it also can't hurt to paint them for extra protection. Please be careful with the aluminum side bars. They're all aluminum - bars, heim joints, and jam nuts. That's great for weight savings, but be careful when threading the heim joints into the bars. You don't want to screw up the threads. Otherwise, there's six pages of instructions (mostly pretty pictures, it's not a hard install) to help you guys along the way. Please contact me though if you need any help. I'll be on vacation next week, but I will still stay plugged into this site and my e-mail if there are any questions or problems.

I've sent e-mails with tracking numbers to everyone in the group buy. Harvey - your e-mail bounced though. Hit me up with a PM and I'll give you your tracking number.

Kirk Bristol
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote