View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 01:47 PM   #2
mn box s

No, you are absolutely correct about a good balance on the camber issue. I guess I was just getting at by slamming our ride as much as I have, it still is in an ok angle. I think it was under -3 deg. which is fine for me. Id have to look for my last print out of specs to fully remember. I guess my point was not to worry about that with lowering our cars and to worry more about the overall handling/braking /accelerating. I dont see any problems with shock/ spring set-ups as long as they work in unison and dialed into the car. Anyone have a recommended (through experience) set up? Theres got to be a few that perform. I would really like to see a comparison on the slolom sense its where the Box excels. And yes I don't think its ever in best decision to just throw springs on factory shocks unless you are planning on replacing them after about 10k. That is what I have seen with other German makes with something like H&R 2" drop. They usually seem to ride fine at first but then quickly deteriorate, ( especially on higher mileage vehicles). Just curious has anyone noticed about the same mileage on their Porsche's doing the same?
(www.myspace.com/tcechelon)
mn box s is offline   Reply With Quote