View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 12:06 PM   #36
mn box s

Renzop I agree... its just that 1st KW V2s or v1s and v3s for that matter are a suspension package. It was designed to work with one another not the same as buying a shock from one co. and a spring from another or worse springs on stock shocks (being that you went any more than an inch. For the V2s on my car I have absolutly no issues. My suggestion on this is Im running @ about 80% on dampning. I personly love a kiddney jarring good time, even if it wears other components out faster. You just get to replace more things . As far as making the car handle worse than it was designed I do not agree. For one lowering the car can only lower the center of gravity. Two, the lower the car the more areo dynamic it becomes. Three, the stiffer the more responsive. Four the more camber larger the tire contact patch on the outside that is really giving you the "grip". This is all for the track of coarse and driving like this does have its down fall on the street. Too stiff and you will hop and slide (for the unsuspecting or unexperianced driver this is almost certain off road action. But in all seriousness you have gotta be pantie wetting low... well for that reason.
(www.myspace.com/tcechelon)
mn box s is offline   Reply With Quote