View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 04:45 PM   #1
Sammy

2008 Tail of Dragon trip

Just in case you don't frequent the Porsche Lounge section (I tend to read only the General Discussion and Performance Talk) the details for this years' Tail of the Dragon trip is in the following thread:

http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15159

If you have any questions do a quick search on the forum or even through Google to see what we are talking about. We had an absolute blast last year and it was a great opportunity not only to drive our cars as they were designed but also to meet other members of the forum. As of this post we have myself (and the Mrs.), NickCats (and I assume his Mrs.), Randall Neighbour, and derb. It sounds like Chills will be joining us and I anticipate bmussati will also join. Please feel free to invite whomever you would like as last year we had one of Randall's friends in his crazy psycho hopped up Toyota MR2 (no ugly a$$ wing).

Don't wait to book your hotel room (most of us are staying at the Two Wheel Inn) as depending on the weekend, the rooms go fast. The hotel (I guess its actually a motel) is very affordable ($60-$70/night) and the owners are extremely nice. Last year I put approximately 2000 miles on my car with about 500-600 of it during the two days we were down there. If you want to bring your significant other please consider bringing some dramamine (sp?) as the continuous back and forth curves can take its toll.

Sammy is offline   Reply With Quote