View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 08:00 PM   #48
mn box s

This is going to piss a lot of people off so listen to the first part please! lots of great car loving great driving women out here on 986 forums and we (men) salute you. Ok there was a post saying 50/50 non-s/S models, can you find a percentage of men to women owning these and while your at it look at slk's and Z's? Ill bet you find a much larger % of women driving the base models. My assumption on this is that most women say oh it looks so cute I'd look just darling in that. That being the non S. What really got me thinking about this is when I first purchased my S. All, and I mean all, of my car buddies (and theres alot of them) called my car a girls car. A. I hate convertable's B. Boxsters are pussy C. boxsters are cute. Thats how most people (motor heads) think along with my self. Only after moding my car and giving these peeps a ride (i can drive) did I wipe off that smirk. People probably wouldnt even talk to me if I had a non-s (unmodded), not because of what I spent but because the lack of testicles. So to sum it up if you cant aford an S buy a 944T if you can get the S. So to all non-s, non-modded car owners. Just remember, its cute! Sorry if your mad at me, its not me your mad at, dont shoot the messenger. I just did for you what your friends couldn't. .... the only reason I posted this is because Im sick of reading to S or not to S, it seriously comes up once a month [no thats not a non-s joke].
(www.myspace.com/tcechelon)
mn box s is offline   Reply With Quote